KB ID 0001225 Dtd 03/08/16
During an Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 Migration, I was busy migrating mailboxes into the 2016 mailbox database. I noticed that while the Exchange Admin Center worked fine (I was doing the migration from there!) Outlook Web Access did not. I got a ‘Something Went Wrong” error.
Something Went Wrong
We Cant get the information right now. Please try again later.
Refresh the page
Navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\FrontEnd\HttpProxy and take a copy of the SharedWebConfig.config file.
Then Paste a copy of that file into the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\ClientAccess directory.
Then restart the IIS Services (iisreset).
If the problem persists ensure the certificate used for https binding, (in IIS.) is the same for the Exchange Front End, and the Exchange Back End web sites.
Related Articles, References, Credits, or External Links