KB ID 0000432
With Exchange 2007 and 2010 you can add a disclaimer with a transport rule. But if you are still using Exchange 2003 then you don’t have that luxury.
I had a client with a broken Groupshield 6 installation today, and his main concern was his disclaimers. (You can longer get Groupshield 6 so I had to install version 7).
1. Open the Groupshield console.
2. Select Policy Manager > Gateway > Click “Master Policy”.
3. Select “Disclaimer Text”.
5. Type/Paste in the text of your disclaimer (Sorry no images).
6. Don’t forget to apply the changes.
Related Articles, References, Credits, or External Links