KB ID 0000358
Event ID 9314
The account specified for the Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager Administrator is invalid. No mailboxes will be processed.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Either the account specified to run the Mailbox Manager process does not have rights, or an account has not been specified.
1. Launch Exchange System Manager on one of your Exchange 2003 Servers. (Start > All Programs > Microsoft Exchange > system Manager).
2. Expand the Organisation > Administrative Groups > Administrative group name (i.e. First Administrative Group) > Servers > Servername > Right Click > Properties > Mailbox Management > Browse.
3. Select the Administrator account and add it in > Apply > OK.
4. At this point I would restart all the exchange services and apply the “Cup Of Coffee Rule” before proceeding.
5. After waiting a while right click each server that’s running the policy and select “Start Mailbox Management Process”.
Note: Depending on the size of the mail store(s) this can take some time (tip – Right click the servername and if you see “Stop the mailbox Management Process” it’s not finished yet.
Related Articles, References, Credits, or External Links