KB ID 0000142 Dtd 10/11/09
Event ID 8213
System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine <servername>. The error number is 0xc007052e.
Admin password on the Administrative group (In Exchange) needs changing to the correct domain admin password.
NOTE only happens if you have an Active Directory Connector installed.
1. Start > All Programs > Microsoft Exchange > Exchange System Manager.
2. Administrative Groups > First Administrative Group*
3. Right click on First Administrative Group* folder >Properties.
4. Your going to see an Exchange Service Account (Administrator usually)
5. Click MODIFY.
6. Type in the admin password and verify.
7. Click OK > OK, close System Manager.
8. Restart Exchange services.
*Note your Exchange or may have a different group named depending on how it was set up.
Related Articles, References, Credits, or External Links