KB ID 0001074 Dtd 09/06/15
To carry out this procedure you should have your ISE appliance deployed, with all the basic settings on it. Over the next few articles I’m going to connect the ISE appliance to Active Directory, then configure the ISE Appliance for 802.1x. Configure RADIUS on both the appliance, and on my Cisco Switches. Then finally configure Windows Group Policy to enable the clients to authenticate to 802.1x.
1. Log into the web console > Administration > Identity Management > Identity Sources > Active Directory > Add > Submit a short name and DNS name for the domain > Submit.
2. With your domain selected > Join.
3. Provide some Domain credentials. Note: Just a ‘domain user’ account is required.
4. After a while, it should say ‘Completed’.
5. Now from the ‘Groups’ Tab > Add in the groups you want to deal with, here I’m keeping it simple and sticking with ‘Domain users’, and ‘Domain computers’.