KB ID 0000455 Dtd 18/09/12
Enabling Telnet - Windows 8, 7, Vista, and Server 2008 (NOT R2)
1. Open a command Window and execute the following command;
2. Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows features on or off > Select "Telnet Client" > OK.
Note: On Windows 8, Press Windows Key+X to get straight to control panel.
Enabling Telnet - Windows Server 2012
1. From PowerShell execute the following command;
Enabling Telnet - Windows Server 2008 R2
1. From command line execute the following command;
2. Launch Server Manager > Features > Add Features > Locate and select "Telnet Client".
Related Articles, References, Credits, or External Links
Original Article Written 31/05/11