KB ID 0000672 Dtd 06/09/12
If you are like me and struggle to remember settings, passwords etc. Then being able to back up all your website settings in Dreamweaver so you can restore them back again, (after a rebuild on a new PC) can save you some heartache.
1. On the SOURCE machine, Launch Dreamweaver > Site > Manage Sites > Select the site in question > Select the ‘Export Site’ Icon.
2. Choose whether to export the site login details and passwords > OK.
3. Select where you want to save the settings.
4. From the Same Menu on the TARGET Machine > Import Site.
5. Browse to the .ste file you saved earlier > Open.
Related Articles, References, Credits, or External Links